Alece
| Topic | Posted |
|---|---|
Feature Requests » Dynamic Length of Stay PricingChris, I sent them your question and got this in return: "Also, regarding OwnerRez Support's response about the premiums not being accepted on Airbnb, I wanted to mention that we don't offer leng… (Posted 6 days ago ) |
6 days ago |
Feature Requests » Dynamic Length of Stay PricingHey Chris! Two different PL support staffers have confirmed via email that it will not work: ”If you’re looking to add a premium for 1-night stays, there is an additional limitation to be aware o… (Posted 7 days ago ) |
7 days ago |
Feature Requests » Dynamic Length of Stay PricingI received this email from PL a couple weeks ago: https://uc.orez.io/w/files/a98d4131ade5442bb08a208f270dd469 Then when I go to set up the LOS premium, I see this: https://uc.orez.io/w… (Posted 7 days ago ) |
7 days ago |
Feature Requests » Dynamic Length of Stay PricingHey @Bri! Unfortunately when attempting to add a LOS increase for 1 night stays in PriceLabs, they clearly state: "OwnerRez only supports Length of Stay discount percentages less than 0%. Premiums ar… (Posted 7 days ago ) |
7 days ago |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: Read booking notes as authoritative contextRight now Rezzy does not have access to read the notes field on a booking, so it is unable to be aware of or acknowledge any host-added context that may exist. Concrete example: a guest booked a … (Posted Sep 10, 2026 11:32 AM) |
Sep 10, 2026 11:32 AM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: No-response filter should exclude guest replies to host questionsWanted to check back in, Max, to see if the granular controls were still being considered so we can fine tune the "courtesy replies" option? (Posted Sep 9, 2026 2:18 PM) |
Sep 9, 2026 2:18 PM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: Wait for cancellation events to attach before processing messages (Airbnb)Awesome to hear, Bri! Thank you for the update! (Posted Sep 9, 2026 1:48 PM) |
Sep 9, 2026 1:48 PM |
Feature Requests » Vrbo Commission Import: Add a "Paid From" selector so imports don't all default to EscrowEvery month I import our Vrbo Pay-Per-Booking commission CSV to get those expenses into OwnerRez -- and every month, every single imported expense lands with "Escrow" as the Paid From account. Howeve… (Posted Sep 7, 2026 4:20 PM) |
Sep 7, 2026 4:20 PM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: Wait for cancellation events to attach before processing messages (Airbnb)Following up in the same vein as the instant booking hotfix that shipped in late July -- I've now seen the same shape of that issue on the cancellation side. The scenario: guest cancels their rese… (Posted Aug 31, 2026 2:00 PM) |
Aug 31, 2026 2:00 PM |
Feature Requests » Blocked dates message templates: add field code for URL to the blockI have internal messages set up to trigger when blocked dates get changed. I'd like to include a link back to the block in question, just as I do in my message templates for when a booking dates are … (Posted Aug 31, 2026 1:11 PM) |
Aug 31, 2026 1:11 PM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: Give it visibility to booking tags so directives can reference themI've been trying to build directive logic that treats certain guests differently based on tags applied to their booking -- but it's clear from sandbox testing that Rezzy doesn't have visibility to bo… (Posted Aug 31, 2026 12:57 PM) |
Aug 31, 2026 12:57 PM |
Feature Requests » Delayed reponse timing for RezzyAI100% yes, @Downtown!!! The responses are far too fast, and -- I agree -- I would love to see it auto-pause its replies when we are drafting our own! (Posted Aug 24, 2026 12:17 PM) |
Aug 24, 2026 12:17 PM |
Feature Requests » Add "something else" as an option on Airbnb review tags (to align with Airbnb's own tag options)Awesome! Wish I would have flagged this for y'all ages ago -- ha! I appreciate the quick fix! (Posted Aug 21, 2026 12:49 PM) |
Aug 21, 2026 12:49 PM |
Feature Requests » Add "something else" as an option on Airbnb review tags (to align with Airbnb's own tag options)When leaving anything under 5 stars on an Airbnb review, the system requires we select one of the "reason" tags. Unfortunately, none of the ones shown under House Rules or even Communication are accu… (Posted Aug 17, 2026 3:16 PM) |
Aug 17, 2026 3:16 PM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: Let it determine if our Airbnb accounts are host-only fee and respond accordinglyOh awesome! That's great to hear. Thanks, Bri! (Posted Aug 14, 2026 1:15 PM) |
Aug 14, 2026 1:15 PM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: Let it determine if our Airbnb accounts are host-only fee and respond accordinglyHey MichaeI. I assume you were looking at some of my recent messages from today. In both instances, I went in and manually edited Rezzy's reply after it was sent (Airbnb message thread lets you do so… (Posted Aug 13, 2026 4:38 PM) |
Aug 13, 2026 4:38 PM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: Let it determine if our Airbnb accounts are host-only fee and respond accordinglyIt seems as though Rezzy is hardwired to assume every host is still using Airbnb's split-fee model (where both the host and the guest pay a fee). This makes it constantly communicate incorrect (and u… (Posted Aug 13, 2026 12:12 PM) |
Aug 13, 2026 12:12 PM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: No-response filter should exclude guest replies to host questionsHey Max! Yes, I'd LOVE the ability to fine tune this for our preferred use of Rezzy -- not just a blanket "respond to everything" but really custom control over when responses are appropriate and whe… (Posted Aug 7, 2026 3:40 PM) |
Aug 7, 2026 3:40 PM |
Feature Requests » Rezzy: No-response filter should exclude guest replies to host questionsThe no-response-needed filter Rezzy applies makes sense for unsolicited guest messages that don't really warrant a reply -- a "Thanks!" after check-in info, a heart emoji, short acknowledgments. Supp… (Posted Aug 5, 2026 1:23 PM) |
Aug 5, 2026 1:23 PM |
Feature Requests » Owner Bookings: option to add cleaning expense only (no surcharges)Hey Steve! I appreciate your time and input, as always. "As a temporary workaround, you could let owners know they're welcome to use Owner Bookings for friends and family." Unfortunately, I'm un… (Posted Jul 28, 2026 3:19 PM) |
Jul 28, 2026 3:19 PM |