We have a strong dedicated following here at OwnerRez, and a lot of our users have spread the word and recruited friends to join up. Because of that, we created the Affiliate Program a few years ago to reward our users when they recruit others.
The following information will help you understand what the Affiliate Program is and answer questions you may have about it.
- How it works
- How to join
- Program requirements
- Rate of earning
- When and how you get paid
- Payout Records
- Marketing materials
You place links and banners on your website to refer visitors to OwnerRez. Or you give your friend a code to use or click on after telling them about OwnerRez.
When those friends or website visitors sign up, we mark their account as referred by you. You then receive a percentage of the fee we collect from your referred users each month.
Go to the Account drop-down button at the top right of the app and click the Affiliate Program option.
That's it! You're officially an OwnerRez affiliate.
On the Affiliate Program that shows, take note of your Affiliate Code.
The Affiliate Code is unique to you what we'll use to track the users that join through you. All the marketing material on that page (links, images, etc) all have that code embedded within them.
If you don't have an OwnerRez account, you can easily sign up for one right now, and then use it to join the Affiliate program.
In order to earn money through the Affiliate Program, it's important to understand what we expect. When you signed up, this list of conditions was shown to you, but it doesn't hurt to read them again:
- Your OwnerRez account must be open, active, and in good standing.
- Affiliate earnings are calculated on the recurring usage fee from users based on the rate table in the following section. Special fees for add-ons or other services are not eligible for affiliate earnings.
- Affiliate earnings are only accrued if the referred user's account is open, active, and in good standing.
- Affiliate earnings are accrued when the referred user makes payment, not when the user is billed.
- Affiliate payments are made via PayPal and no more than once per month.
- Affiliate payments are made once the affiliate earnings balance is greater than or equal to $100.
- Referrals must be new. You cannot refer a person that is an existing user, even if that user asks for you to be their referee.
- OwnerRez must have confirmed tax information on file for payouts to be sent. For US citizens or legal residents, this means sending a signed and dated W9. For clients with no legal connection to the US, a statement to that effect with a copy of your national ID is needed.
- There is no minimum number of clicks or referrals required for you to stay in the program.
- You may not be an OwnerRez employee, associate, advertising partner or a person who is already paid to support OwnerRez via a different agreement.
If you have any questions about the above conditions, feel free to contact us.
These conditions may change over time, but we'll announce the changes when they do.
Affiliate rates are based on a sliding scale that decreases over time and runs for a period of five (5) total years. After five years, you will no longer earn money for that particular referred user. The rates per year are posted below.
|Years 3 - 5
|After the 5th year
Each of your referred users are evaluated independently every month based on when they joined and began paying OwnerRez relative to the current date.
Every month, towards the middle of the month, we run a report to collect billing information on affiliates. We then credit your balance for the earnings you've accrued up to that point. The earnings are based on the above terms - good standing, actual payments and so on.
If an affiliate's balance is more than $100, we issue a payment.
All payments are sent via PayPal. We send the money through PayPal and use the email of your account as the email to send payment through. If you don't have a PayPal account linked to that email address, PayPal will email you and let you link it up or tell you how to collect the money.
If applicable, users located in the US will receive a 1099 sent to their user account contact information or the information they provided on their W9 form, as appropriate.
Users can view payout statuses and processing/delivery timeframes via PayPal.
And when users hover over the label in the Processed column, an informational tooltip appears - "May take up to two weeks to be deposited"
Going to a conference or hosting a meetup with owners in your area? Download our Marketing Flyer here:
That flyer requires a printer that prints to the edge. A local office supply store (eg. FedEx Office or UPS Store) can usually do this for you.
We also have a 5.5 x 8.5 Marketing Flyer that you can use as well:
Here is our OwnerRez informative slideshow:
If you need other marketing items for a particular purpose, let us know and we'll do what we can to help.
The Affiliate Program page has a long list of links and images you can use on your website. Use the Code section on the right of each item to embed into the HTML of your website or social media page.
If you need a plain old link for a friend to click on, that's provided right at the top.