OwnerRez's Listing Site Fees Report helps you track and understand the fees associated with your property listings. They provide transparency on costs, allowing you to evaluate the financial performance of your rentals over a specific period.
To create a Line Item Pivot report, navigate to Reports > Detail Reports > Listing Site Fees.
Ownerrez users can outline the report criteria by selecting from the following fields to include.
- Which properties
- Time period to filter by the stay dates for the booking or the date the booking was finalized.
- Use arrival date
- Use departure date
- Use booked date
- Include pending bookings
- Include canceled bookings
- Choose the Report grouping from the drop-down list/filter
- Type of Fee
- Show empty groups
Click on Run Report.
The Listing Site Fees Report group type includes both Guest and Host Fees.
- Guest Fees can include any Listing Site Fees such as Vrbo Guest Fees, Airbnb service fees, and Airbnb General Sales and Use Tax, etc.
- Host fees can include payment processor fees such as Stripe Fees, etc.
Users can choose to Print or Export (and save) the completed Listing Site Fees Report.