BlueMtnCabins
| Topic | Posted |
|---|---|
General Help and Questions » Forest icon?I see forest icon shown on some of our peer properties, but I cannot find an option to check it on mine? TIA (Posted Oct 4, 2021 5:06 PM) |
Oct 4, 2021 5:06 PM |
General Help and Questions » Analytics/tracking help.So now it seems that GA tracking of the widget no longer works at all. I have a GA tag defined in OR. But when I go to GA and look at that tag, there is never any traffic (past or present). (Posted Oct 1, 2021 2:50 PM) |
Oct 1, 2021 2:50 PM |
Feature Requests » Refundable damage deposit - how it is displayed in quotesYes! (Posted Sep 27, 2021 12:53 PM) |
Sep 27, 2021 12:53 PM |
General Help and Questions » smokymountains.com integration?I thought there was some talk about it. Any news? Still shows "coming soon". (Posted Sep 21, 2021 2:47 PM) |
Sep 21, 2021 2:47 PM |
Feature Requests » VRBO Native Messaging in OwnerRez via API integrationPersonally I do not see the big deal. Once the renter is booked, you have their email/phone in OR. OR sends templated emails/SMS to the renter contact. Don't see a need for cumbersome vrbo to be invo… (Posted Sep 13, 2021 6:49 PM) |
Sep 13, 2021 6:49 PM |
Feature Requests » Venmo as method of payment?Yes I know you can specify in special instructions. I was wondering if you could make an API-integrated seamless at check out. They may have an API now? Just got this:"Selling your couch on a digital… (Posted Sep 9, 2021 3:21 PM) |
Sep 9, 2021 3:21 PM |
Feature Requests » Quote and block datesI never hold any dates for anyone unless they paid the deposit. Paid - booked; not paid - not booked. 1st come, 1st serve. Otherwise it will be a perpetual "check's in the mail" game. (Posted Aug 10, 2021 10:19 AM) |
Aug 10, 2021 10:19 AM |
Feature Requests » Map inside Availability/Search WidgetSame for Smoky Mountains widget too! (Posted Aug 3, 2021 4:04 PM) |
Aug 3, 2021 4:04 PM |
Feature Requests » Texting (SMS) from OwnerRezHello all. My understanding was that you could "forward" SMS replies to another number. I have set up forwarding to my GV number but messages do not get forwarded. GV number is capable of text messag… (Posted Aug 1, 2021 5:05 PM) |
Aug 1, 2021 5:05 PM |
General Help and Questions » PayPal changes and Chargeback protection??Thank you. I will watch but I am more interested in chargeback protection option. I would think that there would be some switch to enable that as it is the merchant who needs chargeback protection, n… (Posted Jul 5, 2021 11:57 AM) |
Jul 5, 2021 11:57 AM |
General Help and Questions » Airbnb quote via channel does not include channel upcharge? (API integrated)[quote=Chris Hynes]The fix went out this morning. Happy Fourth![/quote] Thank you! Same to you! Maybe someone can test this - I rarely get ABB inquiries. (Posted Jul 3, 2021 10:46 AM) |
Jul 3, 2021 10:46 AM |
General Help and Questions » Airbnb quote via channel does not include channel upcharge? (API integrated)[quote=Chris Hynes]Hmm. Yes, Airbnb is a bit different because everything is done as a special offer. Currently it is using the base rates, assuming you'll be adjusting. But it does make more sense t… (Posted Jul 2, 2021 9:21 PM) |
Jul 2, 2021 9:21 PM |
General Help and Questions » PayPal changes and Chargeback protection??Saw this in email . "What are the upcoming pricing changes for merchants in the U.S.? Effective August 2, 2021, we’ll be making changes to our published rates in the United States to better align … (Posted Jul 2, 2021 9:21 PM) |
Jul 2, 2021 9:21 PM |
General Help and Questions » Airbnb quote via channel does not include channel upcharge? (API integrated)Forgive me, I only get an Airbnb inquiry once in 6 months. So not very familiar. had an inquiry come in. It suggest "create and send quote" via channel as "special offer". My channel setting is to up… (Posted Jul 1, 2021 11:24 AM) |
Jul 1, 2021 11:24 AM |
Blog » Integration with Safely. (Posted Jul 1, 2021 9:37 AM) |
Jul 1, 2021 9:37 AM |
Blog » Integration with Safelyso is this a replacement for short term commercial insurance (like Foremost. Lloyds of London, BHHC) combined with per-stay damage insurance? (Posted Jun 30, 2021 7:25 PM) |
Jun 30, 2021 7:25 PM |
General Help and Questions » AlignPay integration?https://www.alignpay.com/ (Posted Jun 29, 2021 8:23 PM) |
Jun 29, 2021 8:23 PM |
General Help and Questions » Missing Conversations - Odd FinancialsI am getting financials updates for 2017. I have not had an Airbnb booking in 2021 (Posted Jun 23, 2021 5:10 PM) |
Jun 23, 2021 5:10 PM |
Blog » Encyclopedia of Vacation Rental Smart Door LocksOk Help me here please. I am considering replacing my trusty erentallocks with one that 1) can set user code (such as last 4 of phone number) 2) does not require a hub (I have enough hubs already - w… (Posted Jun 21, 2021 12:14 PM) |
Jun 21, 2021 12:14 PM |
Blog » Fee Categories, Separating Surcharges & Discounts, Show Non-Vrbo Reviews on Vrbo Listings, Attach Files to Contacts (Guests)[quote=Chris Hynes]The reviews integration with Vrbo just went live yesterday![/quote] yess! I see them on vrbo. Thank you (Posted Jun 16, 2021 10:02 AM) |
Jun 16, 2021 10:02 AM |