Feature Requests
Latest Activity...
Please add a way to edit the Owner statements 2 replies
The right way to handle this would be by uploading those extra Expenses, which we recently made possible.
https://app.ownerrez.com/imports/excel/expenseexcel
That way, they can be included in the statement when it is generated, so you wouldn't need to edit it.
Code Field for last 4 digits of the Guest Primary Phone Number 13 replies
[Another topic was closed as a duplicate of this topic (https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/field-code-for-cell-number)]
CRM 10 replies
We now have a CRM area that, combined with our triggers, provides most of this functionality, with more to come.
Managing VRBO service fee when entering charges 11 replies
This should now all be handled by Channel Bridge or our Vrbo API.
Inquiry Form - without Calendar or Number of Guest 9 replies
How to do this is discussed on this page, under Remove Inquiry Widget Dates/Size
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/hosted-website-css-magic
Home Away Family - Specify Child Listing Site 2 replies
Vrbo is merging all their brand names together - we aren't actually able to determine which one a booking came from.
API Integration with UBERBNB 2 replies
We don't anticipate having the resources to develop any additional integrations in the near future. However, we do have an open API that is available to anyone to develop to, and integrate with us.
So if you know someone there, please feel free to suggest that to them!
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/api-overview
API Integration - Minut Monitoring 8 replies
We don't anticipate having the resources to develop any additional integrations in the near future. However, we do have an open API that is available to anyone to develop to, and integrate with us.
So if you know someone at Minut Monitoring, please feel free to suggest that to them!
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/api-overview
Please allow tel: and sms: links in copy 6 replies
Thanks!
AirBnb API Offline Security Deposits Request 8 replies
We've updated the support docs explaining how this all works:
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/security-deposit-holds#airbnb
Ribbon feature 7 replies
We've decided that, for the foreseeable future, our various housekeeping system partners do an excellent job, and it would be a mammoth task to try to duplicate it. So we won't be adding any new cleaning features in OwnerRez - if you need something more sophisticated, use one of our integrations with them.
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/housekeeping-service-connections-overview
Please allow tel: and sms: links in copy 6 replies
Here's how to insert those:
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/links
I think it's just a matter of knowing how - we only just added the above support doc.
Please allow tel: and sms: links in copy 6 replies
Email templates, theming (headers/footers), maybe other places, but those two were why I voted for it. There are "insert link", but the link types are limited to certain web URLs, not things like your phone for calling or SMS.
Add Travel Insurance offered by Owner with own License 5 replies
We've decided that we aren't going to support integrated offering of independent insurance products.
However, that doesn't mean you can't do it - you just need to set up your own automatic email templates and triggers to market your insurance to your guests directly.
Link for cleaner to confirm cleaning is scheduled 10 replies
We've decided that, for the foreseeable future, our various housekeeping system partners do an excellent job, and it would be a mammoth task to try to duplicate it. So we won't be adding any new cleaning features in OwnerRez - if you need something more sophisticated, use one of our integrations with them.
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/housekeeping-service-connections-overview
Allow discount codes to stack with normal (e.g. LOS) discounts 9 replies
This is now possible:
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/discount-codes
Please allow tel: and sms: links in copy 6 replies
Where were you wanting to use these specifically that you can't? As far as I can tell, these links are possible.
Expenses / Maintenance 10 replies
We've added a great many improvements to PM and Expenses, which I think meet the intention of this request.
Is there any plan to auto channel bridge Airbnb daily or weekly? 11 replies
The Airbnb API is now available to all, with no min-property restrictions. The only remaining need for Channel Bridge is to bring in payment information, and Airbnb has scheduled that feature to be added to the API sometime this year. Naturally, we'll support that ASAP as soon as it's available.
This being so, there doesn't look to be any real need to try to make Channel Bridge run automatically.
Gift Certificates 16 replies
This isn't perfect, but it's now possible to get a report of where discount codes were used:
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/reporting-common-issues-questions#discount-codes
Clone a property feature 8 replies
We added more to the Duplicate feature, was there something still missing that you were looking for?
Reporting for inactive properties 9 replies
Yes, the whole point of inactive properties is that they are not active, you are not paying for them, and thus, OwnerRez is not servicing them. It would be illogical to support reporting on them.
But, you can reactivate them at any time, and then their data will reappear in all the reports.
Guest Review Link 15 replies
This has been around for awhile, guess we overlooked updating this post:
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/review-request
Email templates - Linked to properties 19 replies
I don't see a use case here that cannot already be accomplished using triggers and custom field codes, so I don't think any development is necessary.
Code Field for last 4 digits of the Guest Primary Phone Number 13 replies
[Another topic was closed as a duplicate of this topic (https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/door-lock-codes-phone-number)]
Show more than 12 properties at a time in search results. 0 replies
We currently have about 63 properties so when someone is looking at all properties they have to reload the page SIX times to see them all. Even I get bored doing that and will look elsewhere for a vacation rental. Expanding to 25 or 30 would be a big help but I would love 40. I think 25 is standard on most sites
Hybrid - Gap and Minimum Night Management. 5 replies
I have a situation that I can not decide how to improve......
I want to keep a 2 night minimum. I want to minimize gap/orphan nights.
Sometimes I will get an early booking of a Monday and Tues night. Then later, I find it difficult to get my full rate for the previous weekend because my gap night prevention is forcing the latter renter to also rent Sunday night that they really don't want.
I would like a hybrid feature to consider day of week, min. nights and gap nights...automatically over-ride orphan/gap prevention keeping Fri & Sat nights available even when Sunday or Thursday might become orphan nights because Wed. and/or Mon. are already booked. This would allow keeping those weekend rates up with orphan week nights being my chosen down side. It would be great to have this gap night prevention "over-ride" occur at X days from the dates, as set by me. Thanks.
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
Hope this gets more votes.
With Google involved, there's no reason why this won't be a huge game changer.
Even if they start charging commission later, it will probably be competitive and even if it's not... more bookings is a good thing.
Notes Field In Channel API Settings Page 0 replies
Could we please have a simple notes field in the API settings page?
My scenario. I have an overall uplift percentage on Booking.com but one property on the API is in a very competitive market so I don't want the same increase. As booking.com doesn't do discounts via the API I have a promotion of 5% set directly in the Booking dashboard. It would be really helpful to be able to make a note of this in the OR API settings as it is highly likely I will have forgotten my setup in 6 months' time.
Collect Photo ID Option in Rental Agreement 198 replies
If the rates are anywhere close to what they are asking for on their website I'm a hard no. We already have damage insurance through OR. I don't need a background check. Just the ability to upload an ID.