Feature Requests
Latest Activity...
Add % as a cancel fee option on cancelation policy setting 8 replies
To your direct booking site, and to Vrbo if it's a Vrbo API booking.
VRBO Native Messaging in OwnerRez via API integration 129 replies
Is there a plan to support native messaging on VRBO? Timeframe?
Add % as a cancel fee option on cancelation policy setting 8 replies
So where exactly does this information go? Just to our direct booking site or to the OTA's connected via API? If to the OTA's, where does it show up in the listing?
Add % as a cancel fee option on cancelation policy setting 8 replies
True - but the Vrbo booking fee was charged by Vrbo, not you, so if the guest does a chargeback on that one, it's not on you.
Add % as a cancel fee option on cancelation policy setting 8 replies
Just be careful with this. If you do not refund in full, vrbo will keep their booking fee. Expect customer service calls and chargebacks.
PM - Owner Details Needs Ability to have Co-Owners & Import Owner Info from Spreadsheet 0 replies
PM Owner info is seriously lacking. So often the properties are owned by a married couple or other partners, and it seems like a big oversight that we can't capture the names, email addresses and phone numbers for both partners.
Also seems like we should be able to import a spreadsheet with our owner list rather than having to manually setup the owners.
PM - Way to Automate Portal Access for Owners 0 replies
When you have multiple owners, would be nice to be able to just check a box or something to give them portal access since all their contact info is already in place. Automate the part where we have to re-input their name, email and property since this info is already in the database. It should be much easier to setup their portal access.
Optional Add-On Items 23 replies
I wish that guests could select multiple of the optional Add-On Items. We currently sell Firewood Bundles, and as it is right now, guests can simply choose to add the bundle or not, but for guests with a longer stay we wish we could give them the ability to input an order for multiple bundles instead of just one.
Add % as a cancel fee option on cancelation policy setting 8 replies
It would look like a 97%/47% refund policy -- that's what it is. You could shave it a bit and say 98.5%/47% because you've only taken half payment up front, perhaps, but if you're charging a percentage cancellation fee it's no longer a 100% refund policy.
Add % as a cancel fee option on cancelation policy setting 8 replies
Yes, but how does that look when pushed out to the OTA?
Add % as a cancel fee option on cancelation policy setting 8 replies
For a percentage based cancellation fee, decrease the refund by that amount.
For example, if you have a 100% refund policy outside 60 days, and then a 50% refund inside 60 days, but you want a 3% cancellation fee...
Then that's not really a 100%/50% refund policy. It's a 97%/47% refund policy. Change the numbers on your policy accordingly and it'll reflect that.
Add % as a cancel fee option on cancelation policy setting 8 replies
The cancelation fee setting currently only allows a fixed $ amount. Since we're charged a % of the total for CC charges we should be able to set the cancelation fee as a percentage.
Quote and block dates 8 replies
Not sure if this has already been posted, couldn't find with a quick search.
I would love an option where I can quote and HOLD thereby blocking the dates for people who I know are going to book and I don't want someone else swooping in and doing instant booking while they are finalizing their plans with the quote I've already sent.
Trigger set amount of time after reservation for cancelled bookings. 0 replies
Could the triggers be enhanced to have a cancelled status check.
I would like to remarket cancelled bookings 90 days after the guest would have stayed.
There is currently no cancelled status under the at scheduled time type of trigger.
PM - Automated Expenses 70 replies
Not exactly quite yet, but we did add something helpful - you can now import expenses using an Excel template. This way, you can more easily create/copy (say) a year's worth of routine expenses in Excel using Excel fill tools, and import them into OwnerRez at one go, saving a great deal of time.
PM - Automated Expenses 70 replies
Any update on this?
Booking Email Tab. Filter to Only Show Scheduled Emails. 1 reply
I guess for me this feature request is lacking. I wish OR would only show us the msgs that apply to this booking (e.g. no ABB triggers for non-ABB bookings or a msg that won't fire due to a condition, etc). Then, also, have the toggle to only show upcoming msgs would be useful.
Early Arrival Late Checkout Trigger 2 replies
You should be able to do this with tags (booking or customer) and then using the tag booking criteria on the trigger.
Early Arrival Late Checkout Trigger 2 replies
Could a criteria to detect for early arrival / late check out be added for use in triggers?
Typical use would be that if a late check out has been agreed with a guest then we want to prevent an automated upsell email going out for something the guest already purchased.
Probably quite a few other uses as well.
Multi-language platform. 27 replies
I switched from Lo... to OwnerRez and am very happy.
The ONE feature I am actually missing is being able to have my site in different languages since I manage multiple properties in the Miami market and we get a lot of people visiting from South America.
I can even help with the translations if needed :)
Custom Fields - Increase Description String Length for "initials" in legal agreements 1 reply
When using custom fields to request guests to initial sections in the legal agreements the string length is currently set at 256 characters. Most of the policies I need initialed have more than 256 characters which means it has to be broken up into many parts. It would be great if the string length could be made to unlimited or at a minimum 1500 characters.
Report to show unsigned Rental Agreement +way to mark or Identify ID received 6 replies
RE: Photo IDs: I Would also love to see this feature added. As Property Managers We are held RESPONSIBLE for the owner's home - we have to KNOW who is in it. I think this feature is KEY and would greatly appreciate it being given more attention.
Bookings list page- ability to select a default that does not show blocks 2 replies
I do it, every time, and then, if I don't open a booking in a new tab, I have to filter it again upon going back to that page. I'd love to have the option to default to not showing blocks
Search for key words in property descriptions 1 reply
It could be great to be able to search for a particular word, for example if you remove a feature you could search for that feature, like sauna, kayak, etc., and make sure you catch all the places it is mentioned in your property listing.
Make Taxes Paid Show as an Expense 0 replies
Until I can display taxes as an expense that comes out of owner's revenue, I'm unable to use the owner statements in the PM offering. This addition would be an enormous addition for us!
Multiple Admins in my OR Account 0 replies
I'd love to have the ability to fully add additional admins to our OwnerRez accounts... where these other admins (AKA team members) would get all the same emails and notifications the primary OR email account receives.
Xero Integration? 4 replies
That's disappointing. But thanks for letting me know.
Xero Integration? 4 replies
There's no timeline for Xero integration at present. I wouldn't anticipate it taking place this year. :-(
Booking Email Tab. Filter to Only Show Scheduled Emails. 1 reply
Could we have a toggle filter in this screen to only show emails that have a forward schedule date.
Xero Integration? 4 replies
I saw some past posts that indicate a Xero integration is on the roadmap. Is there any status or timeline for this? I have been very impressed with their product -- am considering moving from QB to Xero. If there is any certainty around an integration, that would put me over the edge and I'd start converting tomorrow... Thanks!