Feature Requests
Latest Activity...
Z-Wave Lock integration 2 replies
We don't have any way to integrate with z-wave locks directly yet. We do integrate with RemoteLock and they have the capability to access z-wave locks through Vera.
Z-Wave Lock integration 2 replies
Any update on integrating Z-Wave locks?
Texting (SMS) from OwnerRez 21 replies
We don't have a hard date right now, but hoping by the end of the year.
Texting (SMS) from OwnerRez 21 replies
Any time set as of yet to when texting may be available?
email resend 10 replies
Thanks for the tips and ideas, Rich! That's a great idea.
Email is not a perfect medium by any measure. Deliverability is something we take seriously and we follow a number of best practices to make sure every email gets to the inbox quickly. Lot of things can stand in the way though.
Kara, you can also try joining our Verified Sender program which means our messages are sent with your FROM header in addition to your REPLY-TO header. This may help lend a little more trust to the deliverability side.
Our Verified Sender program is free, however you'll need to configure some things with your domain registrar. You also need to use a private or business email address instead of a Gmail one. In other words, you can do this:
misty@mycabins.com
but not:
misty@gmail.com
This is because you have to own, or be able to control, the domain name so that you can set DNS records in place. This is a technical requirement of being a Verified Sender and it helps with deliverability (not having messages go to the Spam folder).
Contact us by email/ticket if you want to set this up.
Report for Cleaners 9 replies
Thanks for the feedback and additional wishlist items. We are itching to work on notes, events, maintenance, cleaning and many workflow items. Airbnb API and some other things have taken a lot of resources right now.
Expenses / Maintenance 10 replies
No updates or ETA yet, but soon. PM has a bunch of updates coming. We're working on mostly messaging/templates and Airbnb full API integration right now. We also have a spot rate calendar editor coming out in a week or two.
Expenses / Maintenance 10 replies
Hey... any update on this report?
Report for Cleaners 9 replies
That would be great...also if they update the CLEAN field. that would be great too!
email resend 10 replies
@Kara - you might just do this
click emails, filter to name of person, then screenshot copy/paste and forward to the guest with a message like "gee, I'm not sure what's happening, do you see any problems? I'm sending these emails to xyz@gmail.com"
I can't insert an example, but it shows status, timestamp, subject and more. *if* you want to somehow prove to the guest you've been sending, that should be pretty persuasive.
I've had the same experience as you btw - sometimes it's unclear what happened. I think it will usually be the company (or email provider) who is screening for spam beforehand. I've worked with email sending before and that happens.
email resend 10 replies
I still struggle with some guests not receiving my arrival info email. They sometimes go to a promotions or spam/junk folder but some guests just claim that they didn't receive it. Regardless, I have to re-send perhaps 1-2 per month.
I love that I can check OR to see if it's been opened though.
But I'd love to have the ability to resend the same email within OR. Sometimes I feel like guests don't believe me that it's been sent, and a re-send would show the timestamp/date sent. And would save me a tiny bit of time.
Thanks for the consideration.
Kara
Report for Cleaners 9 replies
I tried editing the original but got an error
UPDATE - talked with one cleaner today and determined that emailed buttons that need to be clicked could be too burdensome. She'd prefer getting a text message. So perhaps the following:
- day of departure cleaning arrival text, sent 10am to owner & cleaner
- rely on owner to look for desired response (OR doesn't have to be involved, but would be nice if possible)
- day of arrival cleaning confirmation text, sent 1pm to owner & cleaner
So in a nutshell, would be awesome to simply have the ability for scheduled texts to be sent to a configurable group, in the same way it's possible with emails. Texts are easy to act upon, hard to miss, and having them be sent at specific times ensures everyone is aware and can act if there isn't a response ....
Report for Cleaners 9 replies
I still think it's burdensome to need to bring up the OR website and click around to get to a report.
Would be a terrific feature to be able to configure a given report, such as upcoming cleanings or cleanings today and have it emailed to a set of individuals.
We currently have two cleaners for different units, plus other interested parties (eg: my wife!) and it's simply too much effort for them to remember to go to the website.
Our cleaners work with 3-4 other owners, and since every owner has their own setup, it's awkward for them to start their day by having to visit 4+ sites if all are using sofware, but many owners don't.
I just had the dreaded forgotten cleaning with a new cleaner, cost me $300+ to put the guest into a hotel .... And unfortunately I don't have a great solution to prevent this in the future. The best available workaround will be an email that arrives day of cleaning around 1:30am, but since in my experience many people tend to trust their memories, this kind of thing is easily overlooked, since it only applies to a single property and at the start of the day it can get buried. An emailed report that lays out all upcoming cleanings for the next week would be more likely to be read, especially if it arrived at about the time the cleaning could start, such as 10am for us.
In fact, as I think about this, cleanings are so important that they really deserve their own special treatment .... Would it be possible to have a scheduled task for cleaning be sent at cleaning start time, and it contains various buttons which the cleaner could click from their email to indicate their status? For instance, upon arrival they click (ie: send a webhook) to indicate condition of unit such as these:
- Arrived: Clean
- Arrived: Dirty
- Arrived: Unacceptable
and then there could be another button for Cleaning Completed such as:
- Completed: Ready for next guest
I've been thinking about this recently and decided the safest approach for a handsoff owner (like me ;-) ) is for some automation to remind the cleaner, then allow them to communicate status upon arrival, and then to communicate their completion/readiness for next guest. Having all of this should be pretty straightforward I would think, the hardest part would be the time scheduling aspect. For me I'd be happy if it was simply configurable per property to a fixed time. And of course such awesome automation should include an alert email to the cleaner and owner if any of the buttons aren't clicked within a certain configurable time. For instance I'd set it to 1 hour after expected start time, and 3 hours before next check in. That alert would prompt me to check on things with the cleaner and leave enough time to react by calling emergency cleaners if needed.
Please !!!! Can we get something to help with this?
Report for Cleaners 9 replies
Great idea, we will add it to the list!
Report for Cleaners 9 replies
I would love for the cleaners to be able to run a Daily Checklist like I can. I know they have access to the calendar but to be able to run a daily report and have it on one list would be a great help.
Stacie
Ribbon view at a specific date 8 replies
Great. It looks even better than I envisioned. Thank you. This is very useful to see how the bookings at the beginning of the month versus end of the month looks like. Thanks! This info is good in deciding any additional discounts for last minute bookings.
Ribbon view at a specific date 8 replies
We've just released the booked date filter. You can now go to the Filter button on the Ribbon view and filter bookings by Booked date and it will fade out the ones that don't match the filter.
Is there any plan to auto channel bridge Airbnb daily or weekly? 11 replies
I've added you on the list.
Is there any plan to auto channel bridge Airbnb daily or weekly? 11 replies
I would like to be a beta tester too, if possible.
Tufan
Is there any plan to auto channel bridge Airbnb daily or weekly? 11 replies
Noted on both Sasquatch and Scott.
Ribbon view at a specific date 8 replies
Thanks for the suggestion. It should be doable.
Is there any plan to auto channel bridge Airbnb daily or weekly? 11 replies
Please put me on that beta list, too!
Ribbon view at a specific date 8 replies
I also like to see on my phone where I can see the end of a month and the beginning of the next - just a week or two at a time.
Is there any plan to auto channel bridge Airbnb daily or weekly? 11 replies
Chris, add me to that list please. I would like to beta test it as well.
Ribbon view at a specific date 8 replies
Want to propose a feature that show the ribbon view at a specific date.
For example during analysis, I may want to see how my bookings look in July at the beginning of the month vs at the end of the month to better understand last minute bookings.
Is this feasible?
Is there any plan to auto channel bridge Airbnb daily or weekly? 11 replies
The integration will be fully functional by the time we open up the beta, but as in any beta there is a higher possibility of bugs we haven't found yet.
Will mark you down on the beta list to contact when that time comes.
Remove minimum size of 300x200 pixels for uploaded images. 1 reply
Yep, we just upgraded some of our image handling on the hosted website side and that minimum which is useful for property photos crept into the editor uploads as well.
We've just released an update that removes the restriction on editor upload photo sizes.
Remove minimum size of 300x200 pixels for uploaded images. 1 reply
Sometimes, a 300x200 is just way too big and is overwhelming in a form or email. Suggest lowering that limit and allowing smaller images.
Is there any plan to auto channel bridge Airbnb daily or weekly? 11 replies
Any potential problems beta testing? Wouldn't mind, unless it might impact my bookings.
Additional listing source options 8 replies
Thought I edited it back to Michelle, but apparently not hit save!