Feature Requests
Latest Activity...
Zapier Integration 51 replies
Maybe silly q-n but what does zaper do? Went to website and it is some workflow thing? What does it do that OR does not already do for a private owner (Not a PM). Thanks
Zapier Integration 51 replies
I think there are many OR users like myself (and everyone else on this list for starters) that would like to give the OR team a ‘push’ about getting it to the top of the list, not just a little nudge :) to get the Zapier integration ability. As someone else has mentioned, perhaps having zapier integration would resolve other issues for you (at least short term).
To be able to add custom fields to booking notes 1 reply
I'm not clear on how this is different from the normal custom fields that are required on checkout/signing?
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/capture-additional-fields-on-checkout-quote-acceptance
To be able to add custom fields to booking notes 1 reply
It would be really helpful to add custom fields like bed preference to booking notes, which can be answered by the guest in the point of contact form.
It could then be sent in an automatic email to the cleaners using the {BNOTES} field.
Zapier Integration 51 replies
I wonder how many things could be removed from the roadmap by incorporating this single integration... I'd imagine a lot of the functionality provided by Zapier could cover some of the feature requests by users? Therefore, this feature could actually kill X birds with one stone so to speak. Food for thought!
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
Your probably right. But I rather be in than out. Here is the link I found which may have already been posted
https://support.google.com/hotelprices/announcements/9652284?hl=en
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
so does this mean it is doable or not? I doubt it will actually be "free" forever. What Goog will likely do is offer free initially to make all accommodations providers flock to it. Once it cannibalizes enough from OTAs to make them near-obsolete (basically destroying their grip on the market - which in case of Goog is easy to do) and make accommodation providers dependent on Goog - it will start charging any commission it wants. On one hand I feel good about someone sticking it to overbearing overcontrolling OTAs. On another hand, it will be done by even bigger monopoly in the name of even more control of the market. And we the small guys are just insignificant specks in this whole thing.
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
What makes a "hotel booking link":
https://support.google.com/hotelprices/answer/9296693?hl=en&ref_topic=9301472
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
Google help page on "free booking links":
https://support.google.com/hotelprices/answer/10472393?hl=en&ref_topic=10468394
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
Thanks. We know about these Hotel API docs. I should have been more clear - where is the doc or announcement about free listings? I might be staring right at it, but I don't see that language anywhere.
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
Hi Paul
I think this is what you are after. It's the free booking link we are interested in.
https://developers.google.com/hotels/hotel-prices
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
Thanks, Le Touquet Holid. Can you drop a link in this thread where the announcement was (from Google)? I'd like to trace this back to some Google Developer docs on the subject. I've seen some 3rd party blogs about it, and haven't really looked that hard frankly.
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
Google announced a route to the free listing of rates and availability section at the foot of the paid advertising block in its search results.
It fits in below the paid or sponsored listings. Googles offering provides a real chance for self-catering owners to be listed for free and show a big label with an official site link to your own website. This could be a big win for booking direct - which I know Owner Rez fully supports.
This is a real shake-up to the metasearch market - we just need the API to be part of the action.
Collect Photo ID Option in Rental Agreement 198 replies
[Another topic was closed as a duplicate of this topic (https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/identification-verificationupload)]
Collect Photo ID Option in Rental Agreement 198 replies
Hi OwnerRez,
This one seems like a bit of a hurdle for you guys over there. Have you considered not starting this from scratch? There looks to be some decent APIs out there that could get this feature up and running without too much leg work. Here's a link to an API that you could build right into your site:
https://www.acuant.com/developers/acuant-mobile-app-sdk-trial/
Thanks for your attention on this!
Cheers
Quotes Screen Filter By Listing Site 0 replies
Can the Source listing site be included as a filter option and added to the excel export. It's not currently in the export.
Collect Photo ID Option in Rental Agreement 198 replies
The ID verification component would be very valuable. Credit card fraud is on the rise and the banks will reverse charges, post stay, if ID hasn’t been verified.
Identification Verification/Upload 1 reply
Hello,
A valuable feature to add would be the ability to verify and/or capture a guest’s identification. The only site that I’m aware of that verifies identification is Airbnb.
Something that people may not be aware of is that if a guest uses a stolen credit card for the purchase and damage deposit, both charges will be reversed by the bank and the host left with a large liability.
There are some some providers that offer this function, but so far I haven’t found anything that’s compatible with Ownerez. So it would be helpful if you can build it into your offering. Perhaps an upload button on the rental agreement form so guests can upload their ID with the rental agreement.
AirBnb API Offline Security Deposits Request 8 replies
Airbnb blocks links before booking, but after booking links should go through.
If the links still aren't going through after booking, send a help ticket with the specific conversation where you're having issues and we'll have a look.
AirBnb API Offline Security Deposits Request 8 replies
If I send a booking clean up request via Airbnb, the links will be blocked out. How do you get around that?
Bill
Blog Widget for Website 4 replies
Yep, we plan on it! You can definitely use widgets (or custom pages) right now to create blog-list pages on the website. However, we also planning to add a blog index and post page type so that you can have it built right into the site.
AirBnb API Offline Security Deposits Request 8 replies
The system won't automatically send a request, but if the guest agrees you can go to their booking in OwnerRez and request a security deposit on the Transactions tab.
AirBnb API Offline Security Deposits Request 8 replies
Can the offline secdep request through Ownerrez be retroactive, or just going forward after launch? For example, can I make the request for guests who booked prior to 4/13/2021?
Blog Widget for Website 4 replies
Is it possible to add a blog widget for websites? If not, is there a possibility you guys could look into it?
I run other websites in the health industry and use widgets for my blogs - hoping for the same functionality with our OwnerRez website to add a blog. Thank you in advance!
Automatic reviews for Airbnb? 38 replies
Still in the queue, I'm afraid. :-(
Automatic reviews for Airbnb? 38 replies
Did this ever happen or is it still in the works?
AirBnb API Offline Security Deposits Request 8 replies
Hi Brendan,
I reviewed your templates and couldn't find the one with the BUFIXUP link.
If you write into our help desk (help@ownerreservations.com) with an ORB number or a Template name we can take a look at specific bookings and help you figure out what's happening.
The ability to have expiration dates on discounts. 2 replies
Hi Mark, great suggestion. You can do this already by using the Booking Criteria fields at the bottom of the discount to only apply it to booking dates (or arrivel/departures dates) up to a certain date. That would be the same as setting an expiration. The discount would no longer work for everything after that point.
AirBnb API Offline Security Deposits Request 8 replies
Hi,
I have turned on the booking clean up link, but when I preview it and test it, it doesn't include the page to insert the credit card info for the security deposit. Am I missing something?
The ability to have expiration dates on discounts. 2 replies
Hello,
I was going through my discounts and surcharges. I was wondering if OwnerRez could chose either and expiration date for the discount or if we could run it indefinitely?
Thanks
Mark