General Help and Questions
Latest Activity...
Cleaners 19 replies
How can we do this? We have a cleaner who uses Turnbnb but they charge both the cleaner and myself $10 for every turn. Its costly. I would rather have something that she can see my bookings, and schedule cleans outside of turnBnb.
Property showing as having shared rooms on ABB, how do I fix this? 7 replies
What was the resolution on this? All of my common rooms (dining, living, etc.) show in ABB as "Shared".
Klarna and Stripe 0 replies
I was looking over my Stripe settings and come across which forms of payment I accept with it. I turned on Klarna as a payment method, but I'm not seeing it when I practice a booking on my website. Am I missing something or is it just not something the system supports?
Thanks in advance!
Lacey
Klarna pay through Stripe 0 replies
I was looking over my Stripe settings and come across which forms of payment I accept with it. I turned on Klarna as a payment method, but I'm not seeing it when I practice a booking on my website. Am I missing something or is it just not something the system supports?
Thanks in advance!
Lacey
How do I trigger a message when the security deposit is set up? 17 replies
You can set up door code email trigger with condition "security deposit on file"
HomeToGo - how to pay them?? 6 replies
Sounds like a plan. The bill was 3 months late in arriving which I thought was unusual.
,
HomeToGo - how to pay them?? 6 replies
No, just not paying till they give me a normal way to pay.
Sold API connected property 8 replies
Channel Bridge is an entirely manual tool, and only runs when you manually run it. So there's nothing you need to "disable".
If you disabled the template, it won't be visible in the regular list, but there's a Show All link that will let you see it again.
Automated welcome message through Airbnb messaging so that guests know that ownerres emails are legitimate 3 replies
If you are connected to Airbnb via API, you can configure OwnerRez to automatically send Airbnb message templates via the Airbnb internal messaging system. Check the green box on this page:
Automated welcome message through Airbnb messaging so that guests know that ownerres emails are legitimate 3 replies
Hi All,
I found an earlier post on this topic, but am hoping there is a solution.
I have a growing number of guests that are immediately suspicious that the welcome email sent through ownerreservations is not legitimate or a scam.
I have a welcome template in Airbnb messages, but being software conntected, it seems that feature is disabled.
Is there a way to have Airbnb automated messages still work (or automate one through ownerres) so that the guest can confirm in messaging that the emails they are receiving about deposits, signing the agreement, and providing ID are legitimate?
If not, can this be added to features?
Thanks, Heather Brann
Sold API connected property 8 replies
You mean, accept direct bookings? That's entirely separate from Airbnb and Vrbo, so, yes.
Yes. Do I just disable the channel bridge?
Also, on another note, I typed a template and saved it over the weekend. Now I can't find it. I saved it as Rental Agreement 2022.
Property showing as having shared rooms on ABB, how do I fix this? 7 replies
Gotcha. So from "Full Sync" to "pricing and availability only"...... made the changes in ABB...... and change the settings back in OR to ""Full Sync"?
If yes to the above steps, do you still remember what change need to be made in ABB?
Thanks.
Property showing as having shared rooms on ABB, how do I fix this? 7 replies
Yes, I've gone back and forth on a couple properties now and my reservations and data stayed intact.
Property showing as having shared rooms on ABB, how do I fix this? 7 replies
How could this be an ABB issue? I'm having the same issue as well. I don't recall having this issue prior to integrating with OR.
I'm also interested to know, after you change your API integration settings, did you change it back to "Full Sync" and everything stays intact?
Thanks.
Sold API connected property 8 replies
You mean, accept direct bookings? That's entirely separate from Airbnb and Vrbo, so, yes.
HomeToGo - how to pay them?? 6 replies
I received an invoice as well. Any luck finding out how to make payment?
Sold API connected property 8 replies
Can I disconnect from VRBO and AirB&B and still receive booking through the website?
Prevent x night gaps? 1 reply
Yes, you can set a gap restriction to disallow bookings that leave a gap of less than 6 nights:
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/property-availability-rules#changeover
Prevent x night gaps? 1 reply
Hello, I just got a property to manage where the condominium has 6 day rental minimum.
This causes a bit of an issue, since I would not want rents that leave a 5 night gap between bookings. Is there any feature that I can play around as to maximize occupancy?
Thank you!
Cleaners 19 replies
If you are using Portal Access, you can give certain cleaners only visibility to certain properties.
And, you can set up templates that are only sent to the particular cleaner assigned to each property.
You are correct that the tags themselves aren't limited as to who can see them. But the properties can be.
Cleaners 19 replies
Sort seasons by date no longer works properly 1 reply
In what way is this not working? The recurring seasons don't sort that way, of course, because they don't have a proper beginning or end. But if you disregard those, the rest do appear to be in descending order, as they should be.
Can't add to Airbnb "move pin closer to your address" error 1 reply
We have a few thoughts here:
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/channel-management-api-integrations-airbnb-common-issues-questions#move-the-pin
Sort seasons by date no longer works properly 1 reply
It used to work., By clicking on dates, it used to sort seasons by ascending or descending date. Now the sort seem to work alphabetically resulting in season being sorted out of order date-wise.
Can I have two different cancellation policies/legal agreements for a single listing? 1 reply
Unfortunately no, because we have to integrate with Vrbo and they don't support that at present. We've asked, and likely they will eventually.
Can I have two different cancellation policies/legal agreements for a single listing? 1 reply
My property is highly seasonal. In the winter, a guest will book a year in advance for a 3 month minimum booking. I want a no refund policy associated with those 3 months of the year; i.e., January, February, and March.
For the remaining months, I'm more flexible and can have guests cancel 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty except a $60 cancellation fee.
I'm also integrated with Airbnb and VRBO, but VRBO always handles my seasonal rentals that are booked a year in advance.
Is there a way to set up OwnerRez to handle two different legal agreements and cancellation policies based on the timeframe?
Rental Agreement time period 0 replies
Hi all... About how long do you give your guest to sign the rental agreement? The booking happened on 3/13/2022 and I've just sent my 3rd request for her to sign the rental agreement - it's 4/11/2022. What's my next course of action? TIA
How to add FAQ page to hosted website? 11 replies
Sure, you can Create a Custom page in your Hosted Website, and put anything you like on it.
How to add FAQ page to hosted website? 11 replies
Hi I was wondering if there is an easy way to add an FAQ page to a hosted website? Thanks!
"Calendar sync deactivated after 5 failures" VRBO calendar 4 replies
I got the same and just came here to see what I could fine! Thanks for posting yesterday!