Feature Requests
Latest Activity...
Thermostat Integration 45 replies
I haven't gotten to test it out yet as we just started using Jervis w/ ecobee thermostat and we have a guest staying at property, checking out on Thanksgiving Day (yes, I missed that webinar about blocking holiday departures...)
App for Guest 16 replies
Do you envision they will be able to send us messages through the portal instead of SMS/AIRBNB?
App for Guest 16 replies
As we are working to re-design/overhaul the current guest forms, when all done, they will be able to function more like a booking portal that guests can reference pre-arrival, mid-stay (during), and after their stay.
Thermostat Integration 45 replies
Kathrina, I was also thinking about IFTTT a while ago but I could not find a widget for Ecobee which would work with emails? How did you do that?
Thermostat Integration 45 replies
Yes, in Arizona it gets cold enough in the winter and (obviously) hot enough in the summer that a combined guardrail means more manual changes as seasons change.
I haven't played enough with this yet, but if the guest sets the thermostat to permanent hold, does Jervis correctly override that to the vacancy setting after check-out?
Thermostat Integration 45 replies
Being in south Florida, I suppose I hadn't considered that (the heat & ac in same guardrail). I don't use heat function on Jervis. I added screenshots of Jervis' thermostat options for those not familiar.
Google Vacation Rentals Connectivity Partner 326 replies
Would love to be added to the Google VR beta if possible. We do use the Hosted Website functionality. I also work in tech, and was a former frontend dev - so think I could provide value in terms of beta feedback.
Thermostat Integration 45 replies
The problem with the current guardrail implementation is that it covers both heating and cooling in one range.
This is problematic since allowing a guest to set the temp to 68 deg when the outside temp is over 100 deg is both wasteful and detrimental to the HVAC unit, as is setting the heat to 78 deg when the outside is below 32 deg.
I reached out to them about this and their reply was that their mid November 2023 update should include a separate heat and cool guardrail.
Thermostat Integration 45 replies
+1 for Jervis!
I use Jervis for my door locks and have been happy. I just added my ecobee thermostat since I learned they have an offset feature where you can have it start cooling X Hrs before a guest arrives and then adjust temp again X hrs after guest leaves, (e.g., 6 hours after guest leaves it goes into vacant mode so cleaning crew is comfortable). Jervis also rolled out a new feature called "guardrails" which prevents guests from raising/lowering the temp beyond certain set levels. This is why I ultimately started using Jervis for my ecobee rather than manually adjusting temp. I had a guest unintentionally set the AC to 85 during our recent heat wave and then complained when they got home that the house was hot. For now, I use guardrails to require temps to be set between 68-78 while guests are there.
Google Vacation Rentals Connectivity Partner 326 replies
Thank you for the update! Would this change any focus on the website builder package that you have as well, since it sounds like this will be required to utilize Google Vacation Rental? We originally opted to create our own to give us more options and I see a lot of other PMS out there that also offer website builders (some more attractive than others).
This example has a nice design from Boostly - https://neeksleeps.com/. I'm not sure how much of theirs can be done by the owner or if they do theirs on an individual client basis.
LEASE AGREEMENT FIELDS: Add the ability to list "All" Adult guest names on Lease Agreement not just the booking guest. 2 replies
Super helpful thank you!!!!
Autoresponder for Airbnb Inquiries / Requests 6 replies
Woohoo, thanks! :)
Autoresponder for Airbnb Inquiries / Requests 6 replies
Yes - very soon now. :-)
Autoresponder for Airbnb Inquiries / Requests 6 replies
It is important to keep up our response rate on Airbnb, and since OwnerRez added automated reviews this is the one feature that is keeping me from cancelling my Hospitable account. Are there any plans to create an auto response message for Airbnb inquiries and requests?
Google Vacation Rentals Connectivity Partner 326 replies
Does this mean Q4 launch is a no go?
Owner Document Storage and Form Generation 0 replies
It would be great to have a place where we could store files such as management contracts with owners and Direct Deposit authorization pages (perhaps I overlooked this somewhere?).
Furthermore, I believe it would be amazing if the Forms page could also be used for Owners so that these types of documents can be created here and then e-signed by the owners as well as guests.
Post Website Traffic Numbers next to API Connections 0 replies
Use a website like https://ahrefs.com/traffic-checker to post approximate traffic volumes of various API connection options. Ideally, it would be continually updated, but even a snapshot would be helpful, e.g., once a year the volumes are updated.
This is something I currently do manually but I think it would be helpful to the OR community to have these numbers
Trigger to send follow up to unbooked quoted inquiries 18 replies
Yes, this is in the pipeline. Inquiries triggers is in testing now, and then quotes triggers is after that.
Google Free - Listing API Connection 19 replies
[This topic has been closed as a duplicate of another topic (Google Vacation Rentals Connectivity Partner)]
Google Vacation Rentals Connectivity Partner 326 replies
[Another topic was closed as a duplicate of this topic (Google Free - Listing API Connection)]
Sync Calendar with Nest Thermostat 5 replies
Do all the people requesting this realize that this functionality is readily available from 3rd party integrations. Jervis (www.jervis.systems) does this and I think they had a promo on free thermostat syncs for rest of 2023
Don't we want OR to prioritize an Integrated INBOX, fix accounting, etc (that can't be done by 3rd parties) instead of wasting their time on things that are readily available?
Someone please explain their logic here... if you want it for free it is highly unlikely as it costs to operate. OR will likley charge for it just like they charge for the Schlage integration
Sync Calendar with Nest Thermostat 5 replies
Do all the people requesting this realize that this functionality is readily available from 3rd party integrations. Jervis (www.jervis.systems) does this and I think they had a promo on free thermostat syncs for rest of 2023
Don't we want OR to prioritize an Integrated INBOX, fix accounting, etc (that can't be done by 3rd parties) instead of wasting their time on things that are readily available?
Someone please explain their logic here... if you want it for free it is highly unlikely as it costs to operate. OR will likley charge for it just like they charge for the Schlage integration
Schlage Lock: Use Guest Name Instead of Booking # for Access Code Name 0 replies
Thanks for all the hard work that went into integration the Schlage Encode Lock.
Suggestion: Use the Guest Name instead of Booking # for the access code name
There are times when I log into my lock to see if a code is set, change the access in some way, or check the access history. With that in mind it would be much easier / better to use the guests name. Currently I have a long list of Booking ID # and that forces me to have to log back into OwnerRez and match the ID number to the guests name.
Here's a mock up showing how it currently looks compared to how Remote Lock names the code (John Doe).
Google Vacation Rentals Connectivity Partner 326 replies
Very sorry you're disappointed with the GVR connectivity!
We were trying to provide our clients more flexibility in the integration and initial signs showed that our plans should have worked with Google. However, we are now finding this is causing issues with Googles Pricing Accuracy, so we are having to go back to the drawing board and re-engineer our solution.
If there's anything else we can help with certainly let us know!
Trigger For Exact Day of Week Trash Reminders 72 replies
Yep Thanks to Chuck K you will see his request for this in Oct 2019 and he gives his setup for each of these triggers.
It seems like a lot of work but it works and is awesome!
WhatsApp Business Integration 48 replies
Hi Carole,
I wanted to take a second to thank you for your insight, we have some exciting changes in development regarding SMS that I can't discuss too much about. But I wanted to let you know we are making steady progress towards fixing these issues and several others.
~Caleb
Schlage Encode 108 replies
Hi Scott - OwnerRez Feature requests are opened by users, so I encourage you, if you feel so moved, to start one for Yale/August Wi-Fi Locks integration. At present, unless there is significant interest we won't be doing it due to integration costs.
Add ability to attach files (PDF, TXT, WORD) to a property 3 replies
Did anyone ever get back to you on this or did you find a work around?
Trigger to send follow up to unbooked quoted inquiries 18 replies
Yes, this would be fantastic. Is there any chance OR is in the process of adding quotes to your triggers? I'd bet we could increase bookings by 10% by just following up on all the non-booked quotes that are still available. Eager to hear where this is in the pipeline?
Trigger For Exact Day of Week Trash Reminders 72 replies
Hi Jennifer
Thanks for your reply and the detailed info you provided. Sorry if this is a stupid question, the triggers you setup, have you then done a separate one for each day of the week to cover all days a guest arrives and stays a certain number of nights over the Sunday night? The one I above I guess is for when guests arrive on a Monday only?
Thanks, Annie