Feature Requests
Latest Activity...
iCal Feed and Third Party Notifications 6 replies
Hello,
I'm fairly new to OwnerRez and trying to set automatic notifications so that my cleaners know when turns are taking place. Two questions on this:
1) I set up a Custom iCal Link under the Calendar for one of my properties. However, when my calendar updates with a new booking, the new booking is not showing up for the cleaner. I also added the iCal link to my phone (I subscribed to the iCal link/feed) to see how this works and the same is happening. I linked it both to my iCloud calendar and to my Google/Gmail account to no avail. It only shows whatever bookings were already present at the time I subscribe to the feed. Future/new bookings are not updated. How do I get the iCal feed to update with these new bookings?
2) I also read somewhere that you can set up cleaners with third party notifications when a new booking comes in and when guests check in and out. Where do I set that up?
Thank you!
Owner Portal Changes 3 replies
Would also like some options on adding statements. Like add statements after such and such date. or add only income from statemetns or only expenses.
Auto Daily changes to listing to keep it "fresh" on ABNB and VRBO 3 replies
Bummed it’s a myth 😒
Allow discount code to be flat rate 6 replies
Add to flat rate the ability to have a discount that can be a mix of dollar off and percent for one code. For example; I offer returning guests discount based off of length of stay. 3 nights = $75, 4 nights = $100, 5 -11 nights 10%, 12+ = 15%. I'd like to send them one code that they can use to get the appropriate discount.
Expand Message Status Colors 2 replies
There is also another request to only show relavent messages and be able to filter. Vote for both related to this screen.
https://www.ownerrez.com/forums/requests/booking-email-tab-filter-to-only-show-scheduled-emails#65604
Expand Message Status Colors 2 replies
It would be really helpful to have unique colors to differentiate between "Will be sent", "Will not run" and "Can't Run Yet". Current there is Green for Sent, Red for Skipped and Gray for all remaining statuses. The "Will be sent" and "Will not run" are easy to confuse.
Auto Daily changes to listing to keep it "fresh" on ABNB and VRBO 3 replies
This is kind of a myth - yes, this trick used to work, but the channels caught on to it years ago and it doesn't anymore. So, no, we won't be adding this, because there's no point to it these days.
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/channel-management-api-integrations-airbnb-common-issues-questions#listing-boost-tricks
Auto Daily changes to listing to keep it "fresh" on ABNB and VRBO 3 replies
I don't do this but would love it...
Auto Daily changes to listing to keep it "fresh" on ABNB and VRBO 3 replies
An option that would make small changes to the listing, such as rearrange some of the pictures or add additional whitespace to the end of the description, then remove the whitespace the next day, or even adjust the price up by, $1 and down $1 the next day. This would keep the listing fresh on the sites. These are currently things I do manually.
Add batch copy ability to property description screen. 1 reply
Agree, and I would take it a little further. If there was a "Copy to..." button on every field, and then maybe checkboxes for each property, it'd be a WHOLE lot easier to maintain consistency. A current example for us is a complete remodel of 10 condo units that are all the same, which now we need to update. Even properties that are different could benefit from this, if they're in the same area, for example. Local attractions, directions, etc. could be bulk-copied to other properties as needed.
Upsell Trigger - For Late Departures or Early Arrival 4 replies
I have various triggers offering early check-in or late checkout for an additional fee if I have orphan days on either side.
This works very well and adds revenue to the business.
Once the guest has confirmed a late checkout and paid I don't want further messages sent offering the same.
Owner Rez already knows if a check-in or out time is non-standard as it makes the red line on the front or back end of a calendar block.
Could we please have a way to incorporate this into trigger criteria?
ie. Departure Time is Non-Standard, Arrival Time is non-standard.
Or even better Departure Time is >< = XX:XX hrs
Arrival Time >< = XX:XX hrs
Of course, there are workarounds but they are all manual and would likely be forgotten.
Richard
Zapier Integration 51 replies
Sandy, if you're using Quickbooks you can auto move your customer info to Mailchimp from there.
Zapier Integration 51 replies
We don't have an ETA on integration with Zapier yet but you may be able to set something up as a workaround until we have it available. This could possibly be done using triggered emails from OwnerRez that Zapier watches your inbox for.
While we don't support this directly, you may be able to find an online forum or support group with OwnerRez users that have already set something like this up or can give tips for it.
Zapier Integration 51 replies
Hi Paul, could you give us a heads up about the development of Zapier integration? Any news to share?
Thanks! Julia
Hosted Website - Custom Fields available in Property Page Templates 0 replies
Would love to have ability to insert dynamic content from custom field values into Property Description, Short Description
and individual Property pages Intro and Conclusion sections
Use case 1 :
Booking phone number displayed on Property Description details and Short Description.
Store the phone number ONE PLACE in custom fields
Display the phone number by inserting {PXPHONENUM} in HTML editor on Description edit mode
Use Case 2:
Display the phone number by inserting {PXPHONENUM} in HTML editor on INTRO and CONCLUSION on individual Property page i.e. /<property_name> page
White Label The Owner Portal 1 reply
Hi Amz,
This is in the works, so marking your post as Planned. It should be out a bit later this year!
-Shawn
White Label The Owner Portal 1 reply
I'm not sure if this is mentioned here. I know I emailed support to ask about it and was told it was not in the works, and then someone else replied that it was. It would be nice to have an option for either white-label or not.
Zapier Integration 51 replies
Hi, is Zapier anywhere on the road map yet?
It will be super useful!
Thanks!
Julia
Report to show unsigned Rental Agreement +way to mark or Identify ID received 6 replies
Filtering for pet fee or finding a way to see if people with pets have paid the fee and submitted the pet addendum would be super helpful. I'd love to know how to integrate docusign or similar service to this.
Variable Commission Rates 3 replies
We actually have a dual commission rate system where if RENTAL RATE < AMT, COMM=X ELSE Y
Due to this on statement generation day I find myself changing commissions.
This could be resolved by implementing a variable commission rate.
Has there been any other interest in such a capability?
Electronic Check Processing 15 replies
Ascent also has great eCheck options. I only use eChecks for all my direct bookings. Not only huge savings on CC fees but greatly reduces chargeback risk. Would love to be able to do through OR.
Electronic Check Processing 15 replies
I am coming from Vacation Rental Desk platform, which is a less sophisticated platform than OR. But they are able to process electronic check with Yapstone. I would really like to continue offering this to my guests. It's easy, and relatively no fees associated. My whole purpose of going to OR was for MORE automation. I am dreading completing all of my bookings that already have electronic check on file manually. I assumed the bigger smarter platform would have this feature, if the little guys are doing it.
It doesn't need to be the guest running the electronic check payment... they could put their account info in and the amount, and submit it to OR. I could run it, once received if that is the problem. But it could be another form of payment on file. Vacation Rental desk requires a c.card for the damage protection. And the guest can choose a different primary payment method.
I would switch to any processor that OR would make this integration with!
Different Property Description for VRBO and OR hosted website 7 replies
I have a need to put a warning on my Vrbo listing... Because scammers are rampant on Facebook... Vrbo listings are getting stolen by scammers using them on facebook... and people are getting scammed by communicating only via facebook. The only way I have protected guests from this, is to put special text in the Headline and Description on Vrbo. Vrbo will not let me put a text or watermark on photos. I really need to be able to edit these separately from the OR website.
***You MUST message me via VRBO to confirm your booking for this VRBO listing. My calendar is up to date.*** I DO NOT USE a Property Manager. And I DO NOT USE this VRBO link on Facebook.
Snooze listing on airbnb based on time/date 5 replies
- Yes. I need to be able to view guest bookings and communicate with them bug di t want any more bookings.
Snooze listing on airbnb based on time/date 5 replies
You mean, temporarily hide the listing on Airbnb?
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/channel-management-api-integrations-airbnb-common-issues-questions#hide-listing
Snooze listing on airbnb based on time/date 5 replies
How do I snooze a listing on airbnb and still communicate with guests but have the listing "hidden"?
Thank you for your help!
Check-In & Out Allowed Days 34 replies
Has this feature been released yet? I'd like to disallow guests from checking out on Saturdays.
You can already disable Saturday check-out directly on the Property > Rules, or per Season. This request is for blocking check-out on a Holiday and/or specific date.
Check-In & Out Allowed Days 34 replies
Has this feature been released yet? I'd like to disallow guests from checking out on Saturdays.
Delayed bad review for Airbnb 1 reply
Hi Doug! This follow-up feature is in testing and will be released later this Spring! Stay tuned.
-Shawn
Delayed bad review for Airbnb 1 reply
I'm so glad we now have automatic reviews on Airbnb! I was wondering if we could add one more feature to that, an automatic delayed bad review.
If we have a bad guest, it would be great if we could just click a button that says "Bad Review". That would delay the sending of the review until the very last minute of the 14 day review period, thus, eliminating the chance of a retaliatory review. This is something that one of our competitors has, and it works great.