General Help and Questions
Latest Activity...
Sending OR reviews to Vrbo 5 replies
Does this go back and push all reviews? Or only do it going forward once you enable it? I’ve set this to be enabled two days ago but it hasn’t pushed over the past reviews yet.
Gap Night Overrides 4 replies
Gotcha. Thanks!
Gap Night Overrides 4 replies
Yes, that's true, it wouldn't be discoverable and bookable by anyone other than the recipient of the quote.
You are correct that the only way to accomplish exactly what you describe, is have no rule and manually block dates (or not) as reservations are made.
Gap Night Overrides 4 replies
But that doesn't make it discoverable and bookable by anyone, correct? I'm trying to create gap rule exceptions, on the calendar, for Friday and Saturday nights. Seems like the only way to accomplish that is have no rule and manually block as reservations are made?
Gap Night Overrides 4 replies
Not specifically. However, you can manually create a custom quote that violates the gap rules, and it'll be bookable.
Property sharing 13 replies
I do not know how you share. We in the Smokies have a FB group for members. That is how we communicate with members.
Gap Night Overrides 4 replies
Hello! Is there a way to override the gap rule around a specific reservation?
Access to CRM 3 replies
Is there plans in the future to have the ability to grant access to the CRM without having to give full admin privileges?
It would be an amazingly useful tool to allow an assistant to communicate with guests, but in order to do that, the person would then have the ability to do almost anything in the OwnerRez account.
Third Party Alert - Email to Cleaner 4 replies
How do I do this for my cleaner? I’d love for her to see my calendar and get emails for bookings/cancellations
Airbnb API Sync failing & properties showing unlisted ON Airbnb 0 replies
I'm suddenly getting an error on my AirBnB API sync for a couple properties which are only available occasionally. It's saying that the content push failed and says: "You can only accept long-term rentals (30 or more)" I've never set a minimum of 30 days, and we host short stays in these properties. On the Airbnb side it's showing these properties as unlisted and I can't edit that section because I'm API integrated.
Both properties are in the same city, vs. others in other places not having an issue syncing.
Properties unable to Airbnb API sync and also showing unlisted in Airbnb 0 replies
I'm suddenly getting an error on my AirBnB API sync for a couple properties which are only available occasionally - it's saying that the content push failed and says: "You can only accept long-term rentals (30 or more)" I've never set a minimum of 30 days, and we host short stays in these properties, although the calendar has been blocked since the Autumn as these are seasonal rentals. On the Airbnb side it's showing these properties as unlisted and I can't edit that section because I'm API integrated.
Any ideas? Both properties are in the same city vs. my other properties which are in different areas.
AirBnB API sync failing for two properties & listings showing unlisted on Airbnb 0 replies
I'm suddenly getting an error on my AirBnB API sync for a couple properties which are only available occasionally - it's saying that the content push failed and says: "You can only accept long-term rentals (30 or more)" I've never set a minimum of 30 days, and we host short stays in these properties, although the calendar has been blocked since the Autumn as these are seasonal rentals. On the Airbnb side it's showing these properties as unlisted and I can't edit that section because I'm API integrated.
Any ideas? Both properties are in the same city vs. my other properties which are in different areas.
Emails Bouncing and I am not receiving only able to send 0 replies
I verified the email domain and did the procedures for Go Daddy. However, I can not receive any email thru owner rez and now even others. If I send an email to this email from my personal account it goes thru. But if my husband does the same, it does not. We have vendors that email us their invoices and that is not going thru. Here are the settings in my Go-Daddy account (The others I didn't add and can not delete):
A @ 52.201.23.5 600 seconds
CNAME www hosted.ownerrez.com. 1 Hour
CNAME pm-bounces pm.mtasv.net. 1 Hour
CNAME pm-bounces.email pm.mtaxv.net. 1 Hour (PS - just added that yesterday 2/16 to see if that would fix it - it didn't)
TXT 20220216150709pm._domainkey k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCOFovRBsia+Jstr7qGP4QBXsS+tLIlpyFkJCRAil04pWsMXt9MLjsN0vgQHYRSOlpsYJmMDx71irU8UulTHmLcfVPHJou0xgVEFxFaJQqmLWE+c1lIkCI6d/QwtX40y8bHJOKOp4+ypmzu45se7Lz8Q3S9cmwDAoEPhoTsvrMv/wIDAQAB 1 Hour
Here are couple of the Bounced email (one after 2/16 and one before):
Email # ORE25388956
FromOwnerRez (help@ownerreservations.com)ToOwl Valley Properties LLC (info@owl-valley.com)SubjectEmail domain owl-valley.com is now VERIFIED to send emailRegardingVerified Email Domain # 2140Using System AlertVerified Email Domain Changes StatusActivity
- Feb 16, 2022 10:28 PM - Transient - The server could not temporarily deliver your message (ex: Message is delayed due to network troubles).
- Feb 16, 2022 10:23 AM - Email Sent
- Feb 16, 2022 10:22 AM - Email Queued
FromOwnerRez (help@ownerreservations.com)ToOwl Valley Properties LLC (info@owl-valley.com)SubjectAirbnb Message from DavidRegardingGuest Message # 10601778Using System AlertAirbnb Message Is ReceivedActivity
- Feb 15, 2022 9:47 AM - Transient - The server could not temporarily deliver your message (ex: Message is delayed due to network troubles).
- Feb 14, 2022 9:42 PM - Email Sent
- Feb 14, 2022 9:42 PM - Email Queued
What can I do - if I delete the email from the software what happens to the website and would I only get text messages? Is this fixable?
Property sharing 13 replies
Ok i have it all set up.. just not sure how i share it with the other members now..
My website
Ustlcrentals.com
Thanks in advance!
Property sharing 13 replies
Wow.. thank you for the thorough step by step instructions! I'm about to give it a whirl! Wish me luck... and thank you again!
Invalid length-of-stay discounts. Longer discounts need to be equal to or higher than shorter discounts. 0 replies
Has anyone received this error before i am not clear what it means
thanks
Ozan
Property sharing 13 replies
Actually we are behind property share idea. Initially we had OR generously code a a set of property share widgets but every update needed to involve a support ticket. Now OR improved upon that and joining (or leaving) property share is much easier. Ours is for Smoky Mountains TN.
What property share admin needs to do:
- Create property share with brief description of what market it covers. i.e if you are in FL, you do not want properties from Alaska joining.
- Create property share widget (TILE option) in OR.
- Share the widget code with share participants
- Verify and approve members when they request to join
What ALL property share participants need to do:
- Ensure that your website URL on Property settings in OR is properly populated and live. Even if it is populated, you may want to "edit" and save it. Suggestion that your property URL points to the page on your website that actually houses book/inquiry widget. Example: smoky-mountains-cabin.com/appalachianescape is where my book./inquiry widget is housed on my website.
- Create property share subpage on your website. Example of mine - smoky-mountains-cabin.com/rentals-by-owner
- embed the code provided by Admin above in the property share page on your website
- enroll your propertie(s) in property share by sending request to Admin (make sure you try to join appropriate share for your area or create your own)
Optional:
Create a standalone simple website where property share widget in embedded with simple description of what it does. Ours is housed on Wix and it is only a couple of pages. here is is smokymountaincabinsbyowner.com Travelers can search, find property they like and be directed to chosen property's site to book.
Website admin collect as small fee per year for website hosting/maintenance/updates. We also have a FB page where we regularly feature participant properties and Instagram page for the same purpose
Here is a simple info flyer we publish explaining how it works.
Add-ons/Packages 20 replies
Just wondering if this has climbed the list yet? We’re in the midst of integrating all of our experiences with a new software company so we’ll be running lodging in OwnerRez and “experiences” in a software called TheFlybook. The learning curve of the software compared to ownerrez has been VERY hard (I kind of hate it), but it allows me to book guided fishing tours, massages, chef-prepared meals etc with specific start times, end times, specific dates blocked out seasonally, etc. It also contemplates “resources” for activities such as a boat that’s already rented by one guest wouldn’t be available for the next guest etc. I’m sure all of this would be a huge undertaking for OwnerRez to dive into it, but at the very least, we might consider throwing all of the Flybook functionality out the window if we could just get an alert when someone books an add on in OwnerRez. Right now, if I sell a charcuterie, I have to look at each individual booking to see the purchase and prepare the food. We’d rather run a weekly or monthly report of everyone needing a charcuterie or a massage or whatever it is, so that we can plan ahead! There’s big money in up selling all of these items.
Add-ons/Packages 20 replies
Yes, we need this type of report too. We sell airport transfers as an add-on and at the end of each month, I've to compare the Transfer company's list with ours but as far as I'm aware of I can't produce such a list in OR, so I check the bookings one by one.
Add-ons/Packages 20 replies
Yes, I need this report functionality. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Property sharing 13 replies
I figured that out - you click on "batch" then click on the ones you want to approve or deny.
Property sharing 13 replies
I'm still none the more clear on what or how this works. I had an email a couple of weeks ago asking to join my share, i clicked on it and it just took me to the homepage of property sharing section. No where to approve. I do wish for better communications amongst us owners. Maybe once a share is started it could be given its own discussion board... to help us collaborate. I dunno. Just confused and throwing out randomness!
Property sharing 13 replies
Can someone join more than one Property Sharing Group in an area? I see people requesting to join multiple ones in the same area.
Property sharing 13 replies
It would be helpful if there was an email included in the request to join a property share. You need a way to contact them to give them the widget computer code to add to their website.
then you need to be able to verify that they added it to their website. Not fair to have them on everyone elses pages if they do not add it to theirs.
I want a template for add on charges after booking 3 replies
Is there a way use this format if there is a booking through Airbnb?
Minimum nights issue. 4 replies
Hello,
I am having a similar problem, except I have beyond pricing and my min nights is 30 days. All 3 sites (airbnb, ownerrwz and beyond pricing) say 30 days, so I not sure where to go from here. Any other suggestions?
Is Schlage encode automation enabled 6 replies
Schlage Encode is now supported by RemoteLock and may be compatible with one or more other Lock Integration systems that OwnerRez is partnered to.
https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/integration-door-locks
airbnb adds pet fees 7 replies
Please email help@ownerreservations.com and be sure to include the ORB#### so we can look into this specific booking for you.
airbnb adds pet fees 7 replies
Hmmm, just got an AirB booking but pet fee did not happen.
I have the pet fee set up in the two places noted in the article. - "the Suitability Pets option on the Amenities tab of the property, and the Pets Max of 0 (or otherwise) on the Rules of the property." .... any ideas what I might be missing??
Thanks
Is Schlage encode automation enabled 6 replies
We only currently support door locks that have their own API system built-in. Most of the Schlage locks use a "gateway" like Vera to operate. Some work directly but it's a moving target. We also tend to support (first) the lock types that most users have asked about. eRL, ResortLock, PointCentral and Kaba are now supported.
Schlage Encode works without a gateway. You can be anywhere and change codes, lock and unlock, etc.