Feature Requests
Latest Activity...
Make the Inbox feature similar to other messaging apps and inboxes 60 replies
that would be excellent!
Cancellation Fee Modification 4 replies
Most payment processing companies charge around 3%. When cancellations occur, we usually absorb this fee, resulting in a loss for us. Instead of a flat fee, I recommend implementing a percentage-based fee to help cover the processing costs.
Make the Inbox feature similar to other messaging apps and inboxes 60 replies
Progress on this?
The new unified inbox debuts wide-release later this week!
Make the Inbox feature similar to other messaging apps and inboxes 60 replies
Progress on this?
One phone number ringing through to the first available agent
One text message screen that all agents can see and act on
One Email thread that all agents can see and act on
Ability to filter by Tags when running reports 10 replies
Any updates on this?
Using tags in reports;
For instance using tags and only filtering certain properties for Occupancy reports,
Thank you
Enhance or Expand the listing info for EV Chargers 3 replies
Ok so the Crowdcast webinar on this was about a year ago, can somebody share their experiences with OK2Charge? How much is it per month? It better be less than half of OwnerRez or PriceLabs or it's too much.
Year End Statement for PM 71 replies
For legacy users, what are the best reports to use in the interim? I am trying to manually create year-end detail statements using the Line Item Pivot, the Expense Detail and the export the Owner Statements filtered by each Owner respectively. My hope is to find an Excel/Google Sheets wizard to pull this data together to emulate a full P&L by Owner. If you know one, let me know!
Levels of Team Access Permissions 64 replies
Will there be a beta test of this?
Eddie
Automated way to send text reports (by email) 24 replies
Any status update? Doesn't seem hard to implement.
Thanks!
Tag Automations from Surcharges and Discounts 24 replies
I can't think of a better feature to add than a auto-tag function for surcharges. We offer several packages that require special preparations, and now I have to review the charges on each and every reservation and manually tag them if they purchased one. Please hurry on this one!
I also have to admit that I don't see anything that the new Tag Automation can do that we couldn't do before. Maybe I'm missing something.
Public Booking Links: Add link to property 6 replies
Security Deposit 0 replies
I charge a fixed amount for STR security deposit. It would be nice to have a way to make available a different deposit for mid-to-long-term rentals set at booking as well.
Mid Term Rental Functionality 15 replies
To reiterate on this thread. Having a platform like FF that is willing to step up integrate with a PMS like OR will be an industry game changer!
Ability to denote events/holidays/dates across top of ribbon calendar 0 replies
It would be helpful if I could put in special events in the area that would easily be seen on the calendar so when someone inquires about a specific date it would show as a special event week without having to dig for the info.
Dynamic Length of Stay Pricing 46 replies
Makes sense! I do not have that constraint in my market LOL
Still, love your formula and will see if I can put it to use!
Dynamic Length of Stay Pricing 46 replies
Sure! I use seasonal flat pricing.
I have not tried Pricelabs or similar bq my impression is they don't work well in areas with a low number of comparable properties.
Dynamic Length of Stay Pricing 46 replies
I have the same wish as OP. I strive to have groups stay for a week or more but also offer shorter stays so that it shows up in searches. So the min. stay (2 days in my case ) is slightly cheaper than the full week, but not a lot....
I have a daily rate ([min. stay price]/2) and have a LoS discount for each additional day. Works for all platforms I use.
LoS discount Low Mid Summer 3 30% 28% 30% 4 45% 43% 46% 5 54% 51% 55% 6 60% 57% 61% 7 65% 61% 65% 14 73% 71% 69%
This is fascinating, thanks for sharing! Do you use dynamic pricing at all or do you use seasonal flat pricing? Wondering if I could pair this with Pricelabs...
Dynamic Length of Stay Pricing 46 replies
I have the same wish as OP. I strive to have groups stay for a week or more but also offer shorter stays so that it shows up in searches. So the min. stay (2 days in my case ) is slightly cheaper than the full week, but not a lot....
I have a daily rate ([min. stay price]/2) and have a LoS discount for each additional day. Works for all platforms I use.
| LoS discount | Low | Mid | Summer |
| 3 | 30% | 28% | 30% |
| 4 | 45% | 43% | 46% |
| 5 | 54% | 51% | 55% |
| 6 | 60% | 57% | 61% |
| 7 | 65% | 61% | 65% |
| 14 | 73% | 71% | 69% |
Dynamic Length of Stay Pricing 46 replies
Ah good to know!
Dynamic Length of Stay Pricing 46 replies
Unfortunately, you cannot push the surcharge to Airbnb, if it contains number of nights as a condition. Airbnb will just ignore it, and apply the surchage to one night only, which is why it worked for you, Laura W. But if you were to create a surcharge to 2 night or more stays, it will not work.
Dynamic Length of Stay Pricing 46 replies
I added a surcharge to my one-night bookings to achieve my short stay premium. OR allows you to use nights booked for surcharge criteria and have a set amount for the surcharge or make it a % of the rent.
Dynamic Length of Stay Pricing 46 replies
I'm here to say the same!!! I am good with offering 2 and 3 night rentals, however, I would love if my rate could be higher for these. Ownerrez!! Please allow this feature!!
Squarespace Extension (or Widgets/Embed Codes for Property Description, Photos, etc.) 10 replies
@Kahle -- did you ever find a workaround? I'm disappointed this still isn't available!
Year End Statement for PM 71 replies
Perhaps I have missed this info but where do we find access to this new report if we are in the Beta?
Year End Statement for PM 71 replies
It is, and kinda bonkers this hasn't been implemented yet. I really don't want to switch because there are so many features I like on OR but my owners deserve a complete year end statement other than a spreadsheet.
Year End Statement for PM 71 replies
I was told I was added to V2 and can't find anything that will help. We have 14 separate listings and moving forward we are also looking at other software as doing all of this by hand is quite the task.
Year End Statement for PM 71 replies
Can I get on v2 ASAP? Unfortunately I am having to look at other softwares because I need this for my owners. I have 16 separate listings and just added 6 more, a year end statement is something I must have.
Trigger for quotes that are about to expire 1 reply
It is possible to send an email notification when a quote has expired (trigger: quote status changed to expired), but at the moment, we cannot alert guests when a quote is about to expire. Sending a reminder in advance would be more beneficial, as it allows the guest to confirm their booking without requiring our intervention. And it would also help prevent awkward situations where a guest intends to book but forgets to confirm, only to find that someone else has reserved the dates in the meantime.
Year End Statement for PM 71 replies
Completely agree on this.
Trigger Booking Field Criteria - Check In Check Out Non Standard Time 9 replies
I agree - being able to create triggers based on arrival/departure times in addition to a time of day would be wonderful.
Messages are setup based on their expected arrival/departure times but if those change, some messages aren't sent in a timely manner.