Feature Requests
Latest Activity...
Trigger Condition for Review submitted/not submitted 2 replies
I also think this would be very helpful. My goal is to send a private survey to guest ONLY after they have left a review OR after 14 days have passed automatically.
Implement Know Your Customer (KYC) to make chargebacks less likely - ID Checking to lower Fraud 8 replies
Agree and looked into Stripe's Identity to integrate myself, but would be much more seamless as an OwnerRez integration with Stripe to be configurable based on channel, location, lead time to booking, etc. Is this on the new feature wish list?
Schlage Encode 108 replies
Woohoo! Thank you!!
Schlage Encode 108 replies
Hopefully next month at the latest. It's in Testing now!
Will this include the hubitat/z-wave Yale update too?
I saw Hubitat has recently released the c8, is that the hub that will be required? Just trying to plan ahead.
Thanks!
Schlage Encode 108 replies
Hopefully next month at the latest. It's in Testing now!
Change Language in booking form. 0 replies
Hi, the ability to change the language for a guests quote form would be great.
Schlage Encode 108 replies
Any update on timeline for release of the Schlage Encode integration? About to invest in redoing all of my locks as Schlage Encode and would love to know when I'll be able to integrate them with OwnerRez directly.
Ribbon Calendar Customatization 5 replies
I agree 100% Would also be helpful for adding notes to calendar and assigning a specific color to high-light
Is there a way to add a note or flag to a date on the ribbon calendar? 10 replies
I would love this feature to be able to make notes on the calander. Such as pool closure between October 10-November 10th for example. Would be super helpful.
Yale/August Locks Integration 15 replies
It would be fantastic if you could add the Wifi Yale locks / Yale app to OwnerRez.
Auto Snooze 4 replies
There is not, and, I'm not clear what the purpose of this would be? Generally you'd want your property to be visible for searches at any time - if there are dates you don't want to be booked, there are other ways to block them out without making the entire property invisible.
Xero Integration 35 replies
Xero integration would be so helpful and I imagine would save so much time for me as a PM. It could hopefully mean that my escrow account could match ownerrez as currently it is way out and as there is no option to report on an owner's escrow balance in OR (other than doing an owner statement which doesn't work)
Auto Snooze 4 replies
Hi folks.
Is there a way in Owner Rez to hide the Airbnb listing with API connection on a schedule automatically?
I'd like to set some of my listings live on Saturdays and Sundays between 8 am and 8 pm and the rest of the dates have it inactive/snoozed so they don't appear in Airbnb searches.
Thanks!
Snooze listing on airbnb based on time/date 5 replies
Ken,
Is there a way in Owner Rez to hide the Airbnb listing with API connection on certain dates and times automatically?
So for example I want to have my listing live on Saturdays and Sundays between 8 am and 8 pm and the rest of the dates have it inactive/snoozed.
Thanks!
I would really love that.
Actually as far as I know only Gesty has this schedule option
Integration with Homes and Villas by Marriott Bonvoy 67 replies
I recently had a conversation with my contacts at Marriott, but I am waiting to hear back from their team to see if they are ready to move forward with this integration. Hopefully, in the next few weeks, we can get a plan laid out. The good news is they have significantly lowered the number of properties you must have before they talk to you. The required number is currently 20 properties. This is still higher than we would like, making Marriott unusable for many of our customers. But we understand those with 20+ properties want this and are willing to work with Marriott to make that happen, ideally sooner rather than later.
Schlage Encode 108 replies
Hello, will there be a common door function to integration with the Schlage Encode? Thank you.
SMS auto responder when missed call occurs 1 reply
For example…
” Thanks for calling. Please leave a message and I'll get back with you as soon as I'm available. name, etc. “
Integration with Homes and Villas by Marriott Bonvoy 67 replies
Following up here to see if this integration is on the horizon at all for OwnerRez?
Add moneris go portal foe Canadian hosts 0 replies
can you please add moneris go portal in your Canadian payment method?
Moneris is very big in Canada for business payment collection.
Saved Filters in List View 11 replies
I use the Booking List view every day to filter for bookings that have not yet provided a copy of their ID and have not yet signed a rental agreement (2 actions using the report). Each time I have to set up the filters to see what I'm looking for I wish that it was possible to create a filter in the booking list view and be able to save it so that going forward I can just look at that report easily.
If all of us who use the booking list view regularly for things like this vote for this feature maybe it would get some attention. :-)
Tag Automations 29 replies
Im not sure if this Auto Tags feature would work for this but....
When setting up surcharges, instead of having to select the properties individually, if we could select the surcharges and discounts based on Property Tags that would be awesome.
Currently if I get a new unit (and I have about 10 in progress to add to the 60+) I have to remember to go add the property to all the different charges/discounts etc individually, instead of just selecting the property tag that we use for sorting.
Show TAGS on RIBBON VIEW: example; early check in, late check out, owner stay 12 replies
Hi! It works! Please thank your engineers!
Alice
Show TAGS on RIBBON VIEW: example; early check in, late check out, owner stay 12 replies
Will we be able to select which specific tags we want to display on the ribbon view? That would be ideal as I have some custom tags that would be extremely helpful to see on the ribbon view without having to click on each booking to look for the tag
Show TAGS on RIBBON VIEW: example; early check in, late check out, owner stay 12 replies
Hi Alice,
Thank you for the report! We went ahead and passed this up to our engineers and they appear to have pushed a hotfix, please give it a try and let us know if the hotfix resolved it for you!
If you're still experiencing issues, I'd recommend emailing our helpdesk at Help@OwnerReservations.com for further help.
~Caleb
Multi-language platform. 27 replies
Hello Owner Rez, any updates as to when the platform will be available in other languages?
Schlage Encode 108 replies
What all features will this schlage integration have? Will it monitor battery levels like RemoteLock does?
Multiple Language Capabilities 2 replies
Multi-language is on the roadmap as an important piece to tackle but it's not in development as of yet. I merged your feature request with a pre-existing one. If it received more votes, we'd get to it more quickly but for now it's on the roadmap to be tackled as soon as we can.
Multiple Language Capabilities 2 replies
[This topic has been closed as a duplicate of another topic (Multi-language platform.)]
Multi-language platform. 27 replies
[Another topic was closed as a duplicate of this topic (Multiple Language Capabilities)]
Unified Inbox 1 reply
[This topic has been closed as a duplicate of another topic (Make the Inbox feature similar to other messaging apps and inboxes)]