Adding a custom page to your vacation rental website highlights unique features about your property or locale, and improves your guests' experience, possibly leading to increased bookings and customer satisfaction.
On the + Create Page drop-down list, select Custom.
Add the following information.
- Title of your Custom Page
- Lead text which will appear as a header on your Custom Page
- Meta Descriptions which is a short summary about your Custom Page for search engines and searchers
- In the Menu & Location section, add the following
- Menu Display Text which is an internal name for your Custom Page
- Slug text which becomes your Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address
- By default, the Page Status is active, but users can uncheck the box to deactivate the Custom Page
Select how you wish your Custom Page to appear when sharing to Facebook. Users can also select a custom background, attachment and color for their Custom Page.
In the Rich Text Editor, users can write the content of their Custom Page. Note the ability to Edit in Full Screen at the top of the Rich Text Editor. Don't forget to Save and Close at the bottom of the editor.
Users can determine where their Custom Page appears on their website by editing the Site Menu.